april 23, 2005

Like a Bat out of Hell...

Well, well, well - hell, hell, hell. Moving countries again, making this the uhm, 7th time I move countries during the last 12 years. And make that the 11th time I move house in five years. All up, that makes this one, er... the 24th time I move house since I was 15, and that's not counting places in transit. I have livedin a lot of strange and a few terrible places. Some have had showers, others have been infested with spiders and wall-to-wall carpeting. I have lived with people I loved and people I detested. These houses and flats have been invariably filled with stuffed alligators, paintings of parisian madammes, smelly drunken punkrockers, wannabe artists, one real artist, students, drugaddicts, neighbourly whores, neighbourly war veterans, slobs, control freaks (me included), terrible cooks, and a couple of good ones, a few schizophrenics, lovely neurotic friends, strange men and a disgusting variety of pets and exes. This all sounds much more colourful than it was, at least most of the time. Sometimes it was fantastic. Lately I've been living with one person, and I have to say, it's been more interesting than all the rest of it. nuff said. I probably won't be posting much for a while after May the 1st. see youse.

3 Comments:

Blogger mrtn said...

Det var meg, forkledt som Ragnfrid.

5:01 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

good disguise. love the bandanna. we're not exactly sure about the date, bøtt, it'll be sometime the 1st week of May. gaaah. we have a 95 sqm flat at an undisclosed location (paradis). kiss kiss. s.

5:30 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Takk. Vi gleder oss til å se dere også. Særlig siden Ragnfrid skal bake Kvæfjordkake. s&m

8:04 PM  

Send en kommentar

<< Home